The New Somaly Mam Fund: Voices for Change is a 501 (c) 3 organization. Donations, which are urgently needed to continue the work of AFESIP and Voices for Change, can be made using the donate button below and are processed by Paypal. All funds will be properly transferred to continue the support of victims and survivors and the advocacy programs that have been the principal work of Somaly and the organizations she founded for over two decades.
The New Somaly Mam Fund: Voices for Change
333 Washington Blvd., #466
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
Every donation – of any size – is much needed and appreciated.
- $10.00 will provide one month of school supplies for four (4) girls attending grade school.
- $50.00 will purchase two (2) 100 pound bags of rice which will feed eight (8) women and girls for two (2) months.
- $100.00 will cover healthcare expenses for ten survivors for one month
- $250.00 will help pay the utilities at the Children’s Center for almost a month.
- $300.00 will cover the necessary health exams and tests for ten (10) victims as they enter the rehabilitation centers.
- $500.00 will cover the cost of two (2) sewing machines for training in clothes making.
- $1000.00 will help cover the cost of the three month course in hair and beauty salon techniques needed for salon work.
- $2500.00 will cover the cost of materials and the instructor for the clothes making course for six (6) months at one rehabilitation center.
- $10,000 will feed seventy (70) rehabilitation center residents for three (3) months
- $50,000 will pay for the staff, medical supplies and equipment, hygiene materials and the rent for the medical clinic for one full year.